I often get questions about where to find information about APEX.
Till today we can say:
- see the Oracle Application Express homepage on OTN
- read the APEX manual and Help
- try APEX yourself, there's an online development environment available on http://apex.oracle.com
- read some APEX pdf's (for ex. the Two Day APEX Dev. Guide)
- read some blogs (for ex. this one ;-) see also my APEX links section)
But now we can add to this;
- read "the very best APEX book" (written by John Scott and Scott Spendolini)
and I must say, this book will conquer a lot of APEX fans.
I’ve approached it from the angle of how to solve ‘real world problems’ with APEX, e.g. ‘I want to do XYZ, how can I do it?”. The book definitely assumes you
have a reasonable working knowledge of APEX already, so I don’t have to cover things that are already covered in the Oracle supplied documentation.
And for the inpatients persons... you can already pre-order it on Amazon.