2008 past away as the speed of light! Everything went so fast and so many things happened, but now it's time for my daddy to have some rest and spend some more time with me.
If I look what my daddy did in 2008, I'm amazed... in work he
- spend way to much time in the airports, did around 40 flights in 2008
- visited a lot of different countries and places, some for the first time
- presented one or more presentations and organized APEX-Meetups on 4 Oracle conferences: IOUG, ODTUG, OOW, UKOUG
- did two European APEX Trainings Days
- worked on different APEX projects; from small to enterprise level
- received the Oracle ACE Directors award
- released ApexBlogs.info, a blog aggregator written in APEX to catch all the posts about APEX
- released Anychart 5 for APEX integration
- and much much more
- but he lost also a great friend
- saw me growing really quickly and I also became more smarter every day
- saw me crawling and not much later walking and running (now daddy and mummy need to keep their eyes on me, as I can go everywhere and reach anything I want :-))
- started to build a nice home with lot of space to put my toys and a nice garden
Daddy also told me to thank you all for the wonderful experience and he hopes to see you again in the first week of January 2009...
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!