Monday, March 26, 2012

APEXBlogs reloaded

Since March 7th didn't pick up new blog posts anymore.

Thanks for everybody mailing me, telling me or sending me feedback about the issue. It's nice that many people "missed" APEXBlogs... I'm sorry it took me some long to look into the issue.

Today I found some time to look a bit closed into the issue. Apparently in one of the blog posts somebody put a very strange character in. To fix my procedure I had to include following code:

So basically I replace that strange character with a space and everything worked again normally...

Over 20 new posts are included now in APEXBlogs, so happy reading again!