Thursday, February 01, 2007

APEX 3.0 first screenshots

Here're some screenshots after my first run through APEX 3.0.
(I'ld also like to thank John to help me with my first Apex 3.0 experience)


The first page is still the same, but when you go into an Application, you've now real icons.
The UI is more user friendly...


The drag and drop feature isn't easy to find... Go to the items sections and you'll see a little square icon. Click on that and you should see this new feature!

Pretty cool, isn't it?

The PDF printing part is nice too... although there is a little in the "Print Attributes" tab. You can only click on it by clicking on the Report link in the Page (you'll see what I mean if you try it). This is how PDF printing looks like:



That's it for now... more screenshots later.

No comments: