Saturday, November 10, 2007

OOW07 - APEX Meetup on Monday

I posted a while ago that John and I would be trying to arrange an Apex Meetup at OpenWorld.

We created a simple Apex App for people to register which night was their preferred night and it was a close tie between Monday and Tuesday, so we flipped a coin and thought that monday was the best choice.

So, the ‘official Unofficial Apex Meetup’ is now Monday 12th November at the “4th Street Bar & Deli”, at 7pm. It’s on the same night as the OTN night, so you can come along, have a drink and a chat with some like-minded Apex people before heading to the OTN night.

See you there,
Dimitri

4 comments:

Carl Backstrom said...

Ah that coin made a good choice, because that place has great TV's and it's Monday night football time!

And at least Joel loves the football.


American Football that is ;)

Dimitri Gielis said...

ah! American Football... you'll need to explain the rules to us (the European People) ;-)

Who do we need to support for?

Dimitri

Peter K said...

Sounds like fun. Too bad that I'm attending this year. Went to the Gartner's Symposium in Orlando last month :(

Have a beer on me ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dmitri,

I wish I could be there with you guys to have a drink and discuss APEX news. One of them is related to our product - http://www.anychart.com/ad/meet-the-future.pdf

But I think Oracle Apex team will discuss it.

PS. I hope to be on OOW the next time.

Have a good time!
--
Anton