I remember the early days where we got some chain letters. You got luck when you would sent that letter to 10 others. I guess the guys started this, did a lot of these things before?
- When I was younger I had a crush on Pamela Anderson. In 1997 I even had a site dedicated to the blonde model! Although the early days of internet, I got more visits on that site than on any other site I'm hosting now ;-)
- I was a fan of Manchester United, especially when Eric Cantona and David Beckham were still there. I even went to the stadium and walked on the field and saw the dressing rooms.
- As a little kid (around 1983) I played Super Bunny on my fathers Apple II. At that time you had only floppies, but we had already a paddle (sort of joystick)!
- When I was 10 years old, I bought my first PC (an IBM XT), from that moment all my money went into buying pc stuff.
- I had only one "real" girl friend and she became my wife.
- Till 21 I never touched alcohol (beer). I didn't like beer, I was more into fristi! Things change...
- As a little kid I wanted to become a "Bank Director".
- When I had to fill in the "poezie album" of somebody, most of them filled in with "Favorite food"; French fries, but I was the only one who filled in; "Chicory with ham and cheese covered with breadcrumbs".