- Complex Dashboard with Actions (full AnyChart)
- Complex Dashboard with Events (full AnyChart)
As the datasource (procedure) gets called as an external process you need to make sure it has the correct grants.
You can see the above example live for APEX 4.1.x and for APEX 4.2 EA2. (note that depending when you read this post versions might have changed and url's might fail)
Note that I included a trial version of AnyChart, but you can easily replace that file. As APEX 4.2 is so close for production I also wanted to wait to see what files are distributed there, nevertheless I wanted to give you another solution to work around the issue in APEX 4.1.x. You can download the plugin here (which includes the procedure to generate the above chart).
Once APEX 4.2 is live I plan to revise the entire chapter as things changed a lot, not only in the APEX 4.2 wizards, but also by the new HTML5 engine of AnyChart.
On another note; the AnyChart Integration Kit we distributed before is end-of-live, instead we will provide plugins to extend APEX. At the moment we have following plugins:
- Bubble Chart
- Dynamic Action plugin to enable HTML5 charts for existing charts in APEX 4.1.x
- Framework Plugin (see above), which can produce any type of chart (dashboard, heatmap, ...)
- Full Gantt Chart Plugin with drag-drop functionalities
- AnyStock Plugin