Thursday, January 08, 2015

APEX Conferences in 2015

In 2015 most APEX-only conferences are scheduled in history. I definitely recommend to attend at least one of the conferences as it's a great time to meet other people, industry experts and the APEX Development Team.

You'll find me at following conferences:

25-MAR-2015: APEX World - Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Every year a hit - and this year extra special as it will be at a different location - the beautiful SS Rotterdam. It's not decided yet which topics I'll present in the Netherlands.



9/10-JUN-2015 - APEXConnect - Düsseldorf, Germany

It will be my first time at a conference hosted by DOAG. I've heard so many great things about the excitement there is in Germany for APEX, so I look forward meeting the people over there.

On the 10th at 11h I'll present about the integration of APEX and Microsoft Sharepoint.



21/25-JUN-2015 - ODTUG KScope - Hollywood, Florida

I attended KScope for the first time in 2006 and since then returned almost every year. One of my most favourite conferences for sure. On Sunday the APEX Development is hosting the APEX Symposium: a full day of talks by the development team themselves. It also gives you an opportunity to meet them and many other experts in a nice informal setting.

This year these are my talks:

  • A primer on Web Components in APEX
  • How to make APEX print through node.js




There are some other conferences with great APEX tracks, for example GLOC, Collaborate, DOAG, UKOUG, ...

Next to the conferences there are many local APEX Meetups too. It's a totally different setting and concept compared to a conference, so definitely something to check out too. You can take your code to the meetups and ask questions or show what you did yourself.

You'll find me at most (if not all) of the Belgium APEX Meetups and I might attend some other meetups or conferences depending my schedule.



Look forward seeing you at one of the conferences or meetups.

No comments: