Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Meet me in Australia and New Zealand at the OTN Days 2017

Tonight I'll start my trip from Belgium to Australia and New Zealand. Although we have a company in New Zealand and Australia, which Lino is managing, I've never been there myself. It has always been my dream to visit the other side of the earth, so I look forward to it :)

I'll present on how I build Oracle APEX apps today (and in the future) and how to make them available for others (cloud and others).

My schedule of the OTN Days 2017 (APAC Tour) looks like this:

If you are in one of those places, I would love to meet you and hear how you use Oracle APEX.
And I'm always up for showing you a live demo of APEX Office Print, you'll see our upcoming AOP 3.2 version as first! Just grab me by my arm and ask :)

In Perth there will also be a Q&A slot - so any Oracle APEX question can be asked there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great