Wednesday, March 31, 2010

APEX Training in the Netherlands

Yesterday I was at the OGh APEX day. Over 150 people and a full day of multiple APEX tracks. The athmosphere was great. It shows that APEX is getting momentum in the Benelux.

I did a presentation about how I do a typical APEX project in version 3.x and how things change when APEX 4.0 comes out. Although I got 1.5h, I felt I could speak a whole day about it, if not more!

A few weeks ago we announced some APEX Trainings in the Netherlands. The training will start from APEX 3.2, but whenever possible the new features and changes that come with APEX 4.0 will be covered as well. The beginner training will have more handson/workshop, where as the advanced APEX course go more in dept in certain areas e.g. security, ajax and jquery, debugging etc.

The schedule looks like this:

Hope to see you at one of the classes!

No comments: