Saturday, June 26, 2010

ODTUG 2010 - Back in DC after 4 years

In 2006 I went to ODTUG Kaleidoscope for the first time... it was also in Washington DC and in the exact same hotel! It was also my first visit to the US, so it's a memory I'll never forget.
I already blogged in 2006, so it's nice to see what I had to say at that time ;-) (and the World Cup was also going on!)

Now we are four years later and I'm back where my "Oracle Conferences journey" started.


Time goes so fast... four years ago I was a visitor/participant. Now I've a booth with my company and am presenting almost every day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u only have 4 years experience?

i thoguht you knew oracle more

Dimitri Gielis said...

I've over 12 years Oracle experience.
4 years ago it was my first time at an Oracle conference in the US.

Marco Schlicher said...

Hi Dimitri,
ehop you can show us some pictures from ODTUG so we can see what was going on overthere ;-)