Tuesday, May 08, 2007

APEX by Example: Shared Components (whitepaper)

As I already blogged before... a while ago I made a whitepaper about APEX Shared Components.
From that whitepaper I made a presentation for Collaborate 07. The picture below was taken by John Scott a few minutes before I started my presentation. You can download my whitepaper from the IOUG website or from the Apex Evangelists site here (pdf of 3MB compressed).


In July I'll present it again at ODTUG. I updated the whitepaper for Kaleidoscope 2007 (different lay-out, other images, less pages, ...). I'll make it available for you to download after the event.

I hope you enjoy the whitepaper (there're a lot of pages!). If you have some suggestions to make it better, please let me know.

2 comments:

chris said...

neither link works for me.

Dimitri Gielis said...

I had to remove the 18MB file because of bandwidth issues ;-) Too many interest can hurt you!

One link should work again...

Dimitri