Thursday, May 26, 2016

Crowdsourced software development experiment

A few days ago I got an email about an experiment how to program with the crowd.

I didn't really heard about it before, but found it an interesting thought. In this experiment people will perform microtasks (10 minutes task), as a member of the crowd. People don't know each other, but will collaborate together. The system is distributing the work and supplies instructions. The challenge is in creating quality code that meets the specifications.

Job is still searching for some people to be part of the experiment, so I thought to put it on my blog, in case you're interested you find more details below and how to contact him.



3 comments:

IT support Asheboro said...

Can you share their contact information? Do you know if they are still receiving application?

Outsourced Product Development said...

This is really a very good article. Thanks for taking the time to discuss with us, I feel happy about learning this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.

App Developers in Delhi said...

I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written.