Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanks...

Well, the first release of DG Tournament is online... in the following days I'll blog about the genesis of the application and the APEX features I used. In the meanwhile you can already give it a try. The registration is free.

I've first sent a mail to the people who were registered to the World Cup 2006 application, as they were my motivation to create the next version. I would like to apologize for sending the mail twice to some people.

I also would like to thank John Scott and Kristel Geukens for their help.

Enjoy DG Tournament!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it already, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this Dimitri.

Anonymous said...

I guess people have started noticing it.
Check out, http://kirtandesai.com/home/2006/10/16/i-have-been-busy/